Tons of space to frolic with your loved ones (56 acres to be exact) around one of Edmonton’s most beautiful buildings. The Alberta Legislature grounds are the perfect place for your wedding ceremony in Edmonton. This all inclusive elopement package makes it a walk in the park!
Out of stock
What’s included in this package:
- Planning and coordination of your private elopement by the fabulous team of Evented
- Day of Coordination
- 90 mins private elopement: Ceremony and Photo Session
- E-invites for your guests
- Decor – Choice of 3 themes: Romantic, Quirky, and Rustic
- Flowers for you and your partner (bouquet or boutonniere)
- Amazing Photographer
- Ceremony Music
- 5% donation to featured charitable organization
- Booking reservations to restaurants or hotels and referrals to other services, if requested
“What do you call a melon that’s not allowed to get married? Cantelope.”
Complete the following to see this package price and others.
- Guitarist or violinist (90 minutes) | $260
- Customized paper invitations | $15 per person
- Additional hour of Photography | $295
- Upgrade Bouquet | Custom Quote
- 90 Minutes Videography | $960
- Hair & Make Up by Blushed Beaute | Custom Quote *Evented clients get $10 off each service booked!
- Bottle of local wine for later (Red or white) with customized label | $120
- Transportation | Custom Quote
- Additional Flowers | Additional Bouquet, Boutonniere or Flower Decorations | Custom Quote
- Floral Crown| $85
- 20 Polaroids (Includes rental of Polaroid Camera) | $90
- Honeymoon Surprise – Travel to a surprise location for your honeymoon! We book the flights and hotel for you and give you the information on your big day! | Custom Quote
Looking for an add on that is not on the list? Contact us to see what we can do!
- Available Daily in the Summer, Spring and Fall season. Weekdays is ideal. Not available during Winter.
- Ceremony will occur rain or shine
- As this is a public area, there may be some onlookers or re-location to another wonderful spot on the grounds
- Chairs (no seating), structures of any sort (ex: archways) and alcohol are not premitted on the grounds
- Rescheduling may be available, must be 30 days in advance to reschedule
- Must bring valid marriage license
- Full payment due upon booking, 50% is non-refundable
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled before 30 days of the event date, 50% of package fee will be returned
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions first. If you have any more questions about this package. Ask away!