Don’t have a venue in mind? Consider having your Pop Up Wedding at a Secret Location! We find a unique venue and send the location 1 day before the big day. This adds more excitement on to an already exciting day! It can be in the public eye or private, just let us know if you have a preference.
Shh Surprise Location
Out of stock
What’s included in the package:
- Planning and coordination of your Pop-Up Wedding by the fabulous team of Evented
- Day of Coordination
- 120 mins private pop-up wedding: Ceremony, Mini Reception, and optional Photo Session
- E-invites for your guests
- Decor – Choice of 3 themes: Romantic, Quirky, and Rustic
- Flowers for you and your partner (bouquet or boutonniere)
- Amazing Photographer Michel from Ampersand Grey
- Ceremony Music (dependent on the venue)
- Desserts or appetizers
- Champagne or Sparkling Juice Toast (dependent on the venue)
- Refreshing non-alcoholic beverages
- 5% donation to featured charitable organization
- Lunch or Dinner Private Dining at Local Restaurant | Custom Quote
- Additional guests | Custom Quote
- Favours for the Guests | Custom Quote
- Customized paper invitations | $15 per person
- Guitarist or violinist (90 minutes) | $260
- Additional hour of Photography | $295
- Upgrade Bouquet | Custom Quote
- Custom themed decor| Starting at $525
- Upgrade cake: larger one tier or additional tiers | Custom Quote
- Videography (90 minutes) | $960
- Hair & Make Up by Blushed Beaute | Custom Quote *Evented clients get $10 off each service booked!
- Bottle of local wine for later (Red or white) with customized label | $120
- Transportation | Custom Quote
- Additional Flowers | Additional Bouquet, Boutonniere or Floral Decorations | Custom Quote
- Floral Crown| $85
- 20 Polaroids (Includes rental of Polaroid Camera) | $90
- Honeymoon Surprise – Travel to a surprise location for your honeymoon! We book the flights and hotel for you and give you the information on your big day! | Custom Quote
Looking for an add on that is not on the list? Contact us to see what we can do!
- Available daily
- You may not reschedule this package
- Must bring valid marriage license
- 50% non-refundable deposit due upon booking
- Full payment due 30 days prior to event date
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled before 30 days of the event date, 50% of package fee will be returned or waived (if full payment has not been received yet)
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions first. If you have any more questions about this package. Ask away!
Due to the many variables that happen with weddings (i.e.: venue type, what day of the week you are hoping to host your wedding, type of decor..etc), we have a consultation (over the phone or in person) to get an idea for pricing.
At the consultation, we go over all of those kinds of details and give you things to think about that may impact the price. The consultations usually take about 45 minutes. Once the consultation has been done, we can send you an accurate quote with the numbers that you would be looking at.