Love is in the air, especially when you're on the top floor. Get hitched in the River Valley or in the Penthouse, then stay and cozy up to your better half for the first night of your happily ever after.
Penthouse Party (Includes One Night Stay)
Out of stock
What’s included in this package:
- Planning and coordination of your private elopement by the fabulous team of Evented
- Day of Coordination
- 90 mins private elopement: Ceremony and intimate reception and/or Photo Session
- For Up to 2 guests* (Couple is not included in this count)
- E-invites for your guests
- One night stay at this modern penthouse
- Decor – Choice of 3 themes: Romantic, Quirky, and Rustic
- Flowers for you and your partner (bouquet or boutonniere)
- Amazing Photographer
- Ceremony Music
- Desserts or Appetizers
- Champagne Toast
- Refreshing non-alcoholic beverages
- 5% donation to featured charitable organization
- Booking reservations to restaurants or hotels and referrals to other services, if requested
*If you plan not to have guests, legally there must be 2 witnesses for your ceremony, Evented team members will take the place as your witnesses.
- Additional guests | Custom Quote
- Favours for the Guests | Custom Quote
- Customized paper invitations | $15 per person
- Guitarist or violinist (90 minutes) | $260
- Additional hour of Photography | $295
- Upgrade Bouquet | Custom Quote
- Custom themed decor| Starting at $525
- Upgrade cake: larger one tier or additional tiers | Custom Quote
- Upgrade Champagne to Moët & Chandon Brut Rosé Champagne | $100
- Videography (90 minutes) | $960
- Hair & Make Up by Blushed Beaute |Custom Quote *Evented clients get $10 off each service booked!
- Bottle of local wine for later (Red or white) with customized label | $120
- Transportation | Custom Quote
- Additional Flowers | Additional Bouquet, Boutonniere or Floral Decorations | Custom Quote
- Floral Crown| $85
- 20 Polaroids (Includes rental of Polaroid Camera) | $90
- Honeymoon Surprise – Travel to a surprise location for your honeymoon! We book the flights and hotel for you and give you the information on your big day! | Custom Quote
Looking for an add on that is not on the list? Contact us to see what we can do!
- Available Daily. River Valley option only available during Summer, Spring and Fall.
- Must book at least 3 months in advance
- If you decide to do the ceremony at the River Valley – a reminder that it is a public area, there may be some onlookers or re-location to another wonderful spot on the grounds
- Rescheduling may be available, must be 60 days in advance to reschedule
- Must bring valid marriage license
- 75% non-refundable deposit due upon booking
- Full payment due 60 days prior to event date
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled before 60 days of the event date, 25% of package fee will be returned or waived (if full payment has not been received yet)
- No Smoking or pets allowed in the Penthouse
- No large gathering or party allowed at the Penthouse after the private elopement
- A $200 security deposit is required and is refundable if no damage occurs. This price is not included in the package price.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions first. If you have any more questions about this package. Ask away!
Due to the many variables that happen with weddings (i.e.: venue type, what day of the week you are hoping to host your wedding, type of decor..etc), we have a consultation (over the phone or in person) to get an idea for pricing.
At the consultation, we go over all of those kinds of details and give you things to think about that may impact the price. The consultations usually take about 45 minutes. Once the consultation has been done, we can send you an accurate quote with the numbers that you would be looking at.